Put Your Best Face Forward
Does your headshot position you as the professional, intelligent or creative person that you are? In today’s social media-driven world, those small images can make a big impression – good or bad – on prospective clients and employers.
Nora Fink creates a fun, relaxed atmosphere during headshot sessions to provide you with professional and stunning photos that are sure to make a lasting impression. She’ll work with you to develop headshots that are tailored to your needs and career goals. From wardrobe styling to editing, she’s focused on developing a personal and professional relationship with each client, enabling her to capture one’s truest form.
All headshot sessions include:
- Editorial-style lighting
- Professional hair & make-up
- Wardrobe styling
- All digital images from the photo shoot, including up to five for retouching
- Option of shooting inside or on location
Nora also provides photo styling services for all other photography needs.
The photographer we partner with is Ross Van Pelt. Together, we've put together an array of packages to choose from to accommodate any needs you may have. Packages and pricing can be found below:
Standard Headshot: On location or in-studio, approximately 1.5 hours, 1 outfit change, hair + makeup $285.00
Standard Headshot (Extended): On location or in-studio, approximately 2.5 hours, up to 3 outfit changes, hair + makeup $400.00
Half Day Shoot: Up to 2 locations & 5 outfit changes, hair + makeup $650.00
Full Day Shoot: Up to 3 locations & 7 outfit changes, hair + makeup $900.00
*If you have a group of 2 or more, please contact us for a formal quote.
Headshot sessions make a great gift! To purchase any of the packages above, please visit this link.
The best headshots tell a story that is true and personal. That’s why Nora focuses on getting to know you – your personality, your style, your goals – to make sure photos reflect who you are and where you want to go. She’s also a big believer that photo shoots should be FUN. She’ll put you at ease and make sure you feel your best with each and every click of the camera.
To ensure you have the best possible shoot, Nora partners with Cincinnati's top photographers.
Nora shares her expert insight with clients to develop the perfect headshot. Her favorite headshot tips include:
- • Professional headshots should represent your personal and professional brand. Choose a location that reflects what you and your brand want to visually stand for.
- • When it comes to wardrobe, a tailored look where the interest comes from the cut, color and tailoring of the garment rather than small details in prints looks best in photos and stands up to the test of time. For women, double the amount of makeup you would wear on a regular day.
- • Proper styling, depth of focus, and an interesting background gives your headshot the editorial style that's polished and professional.