Cincinnati's Most Glamorous Summer Camp
Personal Stylist Nora Fink is excited to offer personal development opportunities for tweens, teens and women. Positively Beautiful and Glam Camps are about more than just beauty. They're about building confidence and being comfortable in your own skin. Nora's personal development style camps show women and girls how to be their most glamorous – inside and out!
Positively Beautiful Fashion Photo Shoot Camp
Positively Beautiful Fashion Photo Shoot Camp helps girls discover themselves by building their confidence and letting them experiment with style in no-pressure, non-judgmental small groups.
Girls will learn every aspect of producing a photo shoot of themselves from style board creation to location scouting and everything in between. Throughout the week, Nora leads style sessions, make-up lessons and hair tutorials and gives confidence-building tips to help girls feel fabulous.
On the final night of camp, a professional photographer will come to photograph the girls as they make their photo shoot vision come to life. In order to give everyone an authentic, hands-on experience, this camp is limited to 12 girls per session.
2022 Camp Details
This year's camp theme is Metallic! We will be doing studio portraits of each girl with a focus on something metallic to enhance their theme. This will give the girls an opportunity to stretch their artistic visions. We will focus heavily on composition, contrast and creative use of metallic reflection this year.
Also, in keeping with the state standards for camps, this year's campers will need to bring their own makeup and brushes to camp and each station will be amply spaced.
- Full week: Monday, August 1st to Friday, August 5th
- Girls, ages 12-18
- Time: (6-9:15 p.m.) each day.
- Location: 1415 Central Pkwy. Downtown Cincinnati
- Camp tuition is $325 for the week of camp and includes all images from the photo shoot.
To register, click here! Once we receive the payment, your daughter will be registered for our 2022 camp!
- Monday – Study of color theory//role of reflections and metallic elements in photography//photo shoot concept board creation.
- Tuesday – Hair styling lesson//photographic lighting lesson
- Wednesday – Makeup lesson and wardrobe styling
- Thursday – Discussion of photographic elements//pre-production planning day//party
- Friday – Fashion photo shoot//my birthday! 🙂
Images from the photo shoot will be accessible on a secure portion of this website the week following camp. You will be notified via email when the photos are available.
Campers can download photos from their shoot here. Please select "browse" and find your name. You must have the password from Nora to access your images.